Fourteen Creative Co. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website address is: https://fourteencreativeco.com/ (the “Site”). Visitors and any users of the site are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your.” This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3) if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
4) and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For email and marketing purposes, we offer the option for users to share their personal information with us. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address. Users will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns. We do not, and will not, ever sell your information to third parties.
The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies and tracking signals using your web browser settings.
Third Party Content & Links
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Data Is Shared
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1) Contractors, Service providers & Other Third Parties: We engage with certain trusted third parties who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
2) Business transfers: In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fourteen Creative Co.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fourteen Creative Co. about our website users is among the assets transferred, but only to the extent permitted by law as part of that transaction.
3) Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government or regulatory requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
5) To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Fourteen Creative Co., our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7) With your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Several protective measures have been implemented to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on Bluehost’s secure servers behind firewalls, and we limit the access our personnel have to your personally identifiable information.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We urge you to be careful about sharing your information in public areas of this website (fourteencreativeco.com) like message boards or comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.